We are thrilled to announce the second year of our Emerging Leaders Program for Nonprofit Center member employees!
This program, designed for individuals working in the nonprofit sector with an interest in leading a nonprofit organization, will:
• Identify and support emerging nonprofit leaders of diverse backgrounds;
• Allow emerging nonprofit leaders a venue to network and build relationships with their peers;
• Develop the leadership skills and abilities of emerging nonprofit leaders;
• Create intergenerational mentoring opportunities; and
• Equip the Northeast Florida nonprofit sector with nonprofit leadership as current leadership retires.
Through three day-long program days, participants will have access to a personal skills assessment, leadership skills training, networking and team building, interactions with community leaders, and mentoring opportunities.
Selection requirements include:
• Must be employed by a Nonprofit Center member organization located in Northeast Florida;
• Must not currently be a nonprofit executive director or CEO;
• Must have the support of current supervisor and the organization’s CEO;
• Must be planning to stay employed by the sector and be interested in a leadership position; and
• Must commit to attend all three program days (Friday, August 24, Monday, September 24, and Monday, October 22).
All interested individuals are invited to apply! The application deadline is June 20th.