Moving Forward Together
Moving Forward Together is a sector-owned and -driven initiative that connects and strengthens local nonprofits. Spearheaded by the Nonprofit Center and funded by the Community Foundation in Jacksonville and the Jessie Ball duPont Fund, Moving Forward Together spurs collective, innovative, and sustainable action to achieve progressive and lasting social change.
The work is concentrated in five areas:
- Create powerful links among various constituencies
- Develop unified sector-wide messaging
- Increase Board power and value
- Measure and report nonprofits’ impact and value
- Educate decision-makers about the sector’s role in quality of life and economic impact
Each focus area has a volunteer Action Team responsible for developing priorities and implementing changes. The results will be a unified nonprofit sector, speaking with one voice, and driving our community into the future.
For more information, contact Leah Donelan at 904-390-4007 or email@example.com.
Moving Forward Together is funded by a grant from: